Become a CDAA Partner and benefit from affiliation with Australia’s largest cross sectoral community of career development professionals. CDAA partnership provides credibility, exposure and shows commitment to career development practice.
CDAA Partner Brochure
For more information, contact CDAA National Office on (08) 7129 8142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnership Period: Annual renewal date of 1 March
Partnership Fee: (Pro rata to end of February)
- Up to 5 nominated staff - $750
- Up to 15 nominated staff - $2250
- Up to 30 nominated staff - $4500
Conditions of CDAA Partner Application:
- Partnership with CDAA does not guarantee that staff of an organisation have career development expertise, and nor can it be used to infer such expertise when bidding for contracts in the career development field.
- CDAA Partners agree that any work in the career development field will be at a minimum led, managed or supervised by a CDAA Life, Fellow or Professional member.
- Partners of the CDAA agree to abide by the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners including Code of Ethics.