Webinar: Cyber Security - Pathways and Opportunities
Join our webinar to hear from a panel of industry experts with an opportunity for participants to ask questions.
Participants will gain knowledge and advice for students and clients around career choice and pathways. We will also look at new, emerging and growth industries in the Cyber Security area and how this impacts on so many industries.
This webinar will be hosted by Elena Muller from the CDAA SA Division Committee.
Discussion topics will include:
- Career options within the sector
- Pathways (Tertiary / VET / Other)
- Opportunities for secondary students to engage in work experience while at school
- Ideal personality types who succeed in the cyber security field
- Areas attracting staff both now and into the future ie: Defence / Banking / IT / Corporate / Government
- Paula Oliver - Interim CEO A3C at the Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre
- Mark Datta - Director at the Adelaide Hub and Aerospace & Defence
- Craig Ford - Security Services Manager at Baidam Solutions
- Jayden Inglis - Wireless Communications Researcher at Defence Science and Technology
- TK Taziva - Cyber and Technology Risk Specialist at People’s Choice Credit Union
Please consider event timing according to your state:
NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC, TAS: 4:30pm - 5:30pm
SA, NT: 4pm - 5pm
WA: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
New Zealand: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
CPD Points: 1 hour
CPD Competency: Labour Market Information
Are you a CDAA member? Please ensure you are logged in using the right credentials to receive the member rate. Don't know your login details? Contact [email protected].
Please read the CDAA Cancellation and Refund Policy before registering.
Online registration not available.