Associate Membership Criteria
a) Direct Entry
Associate Member applicants for direct entry will evidence:
- Completion of a Certificate IV in Career Development, and
- That they are currently working in the career development profession.
b) Alternative Pathway Entry
Associate Member applicants for alternative pathway entry will evidence:
- Minimum completion of a Certificate IV in an academic discipline related to the field of career development.
- That they are currently working in the career development profession, and have done so for at least twelve-months immediately preceding the application.
- Competency in the Core Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners - this requirement is satisfied via a written statement by the applicant, describing how the core competencies are understood and/or applied. Download the competency statement template here.
- Endorsement from a CDAA Professional, Fellow or Life member (or from the equivalent in another CICA member organisation), of the professional experience of the applicant.
Annual renewal date 1 March
Subscription $290 (Pro rata to end of February)
Joining fee $95
How to Apply
Applications for Associate Membership may be made by completing and submitting the online application for direct or alternative pathway, as appropriate.
Already a CDAA Member? Apply to upgrade to Associate Membership by contacting CDAA National Office on (08) 7129 8142 or email@example.com.
The CDAA National Membership Committee considers and approves, declines or seeks further information with regard to Associate Membership applications.
Conditions of Membership Application:
Members of the CDAA agree to abide by the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners including Code of Ethics.